Sunday, January 31, 2010

For Bangalis abroad !!

Dear Friends Welcome to my blog!!!

We Bengalis ,as my mother says are "petkendrik".We love to talk about food,enjoy eating food and cooking too.We believe in the saying " An entry Man's heart is through his stomach".
Being away from India makes us more try hard to keep the essence of India and Bangalityo by food ,music and culture .

I am from NewZealand ,where we donot get any of our favourite fish(maach) like Rui,Pabda,Illish,koi..... ,sweets or some of the vegetables too...So we go a little more ahead in incorporating our flavours in whatever is available in the country we live.

My blog is dedicated to those Indians who are away from India but want to keep the flavours of India intact .... Please feel free to comment and give suggestions to my recipes which I will be posting. My blog will be active on weekdays ...

I divided the fifferent categories of food among the five weekdays.
Mondays: Starters or Snacks
Tuesdays: Vegetarian delights
Wednesdays: Egg or Fish recipes
Thursdays: Chicken or Meat recipes
Fridays: Dessert recipes..

Enjoy cooking !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment